How can Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus Thoroughly on Mac
Avast Free Antivirus removal creates some troubles on your Mac? Do you know what's the effective way to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus? Sometimes the program removal is not as easy as you think, people may encounter this of that of problem while removing a particular removal. So here, we will discuss about how to remove Avast Free Antivirus correctly on Mac.
About Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Free Antivirus is a Security Software application that contributes its special features and functions for the computer. When it is installed on your Mac, many of its files and configurations will be created and stored on the computer, and many preference and support files will also be created while using this program.
How do you uninstall Avast Free Antivirus on Mac?
Compare to the Windows operating system, Mac computer provides a easier and faster way to remove an installed application, generally, people would choose to uninstall an unwanted program with the following steps:
- Stop the application running on the Mac
- Locate the program name, then drag to the Trash
- Empty the trash to remove the program permanently on the computer
Is there any problem with the standard removal?
Seems like perfect for the above removal way? But the fact is that you do not uninstall Avast Free Antivirus completely on your Mac, associated files like preference and support files also locate on your computer and keep occupying the system space. If you want the program to be totally removed on your Mac, you should take additional steps to erase these bundles and additional files.
What's the result of being accumulated by too many leftovers?
Preference files that store the parameters of the installed programs, and used to tell the application how they should work on the computer, and one can find the program's preference files via the following steps:
- Click on Go on the Menu bar, then select Go to Folder...
- Enter the specific path of the program's support folder: "~/Library"
- Open the preference folder inside, and delete those files with the program's name of its developer's name
Avast Free Antivirus support files
- Continue staying on the specific library folder, then open the Application Support folder
- Delete files with the application itself and publisher's name
Go to the Caches folder inside, then delete all of the specific App cache files
Yes, the complete removal of Avast Free Antivirus can be achieve after you dragging the program to the trash and clean up its preferences files, support files and caches, but how about the next program you need to uninstall on your Mac? Are you still willing to conduct these manual removal which take up many of your time and energy? I believe that you will need another way which can help you uninstall Avast Free Antivirus as well as other installed applications more quickly and easily.
How can uninstall Avast Free Antivirus thoroughly with simple steps?
If you want the program removal on Mac could be much easier and more effective, taking a good and professional uninstall application will be a very good suggestion for you, it can provide an easy operational but also professional program removal, and help you to remove a program as well as its associated files thoroughly without any further issue.
Tutorials to uninstall remove Avast Free Antivirus with uninstall tool:
- Install and launch the programs on your Mac
- Select Avast Free Antivirus on the menu of installed applications, click on the Run Analysis button
- Click Complete Uninstall button, and follow the uninstallation wizard to process the program removal
- Make sure the uninstallation is completed and Avast Free Antivirus has been removed on your PC
- Exit the uninstaller, and restart your Mac if it is required.
In this way, you don't need to worry about either the stubborn leftovers or any other possible further issues caused by the removed Avast Free Antivirus, because they are all cleaned well during the removal. And more significantly, those malware you accidentally installed also can be removed instantly in these way.
About Mac uninstall tool
The Mac uninstall tool we provided here is a specialized uninstall utility that supports Mac users to remove any unwanted App installed on their Mac computers, it ensures the complete and effective removal for any program, and moreover, the removing process are very simple and easy to follow for all users, even though you are a computer fresher. No one is willing to pay much attention and effort to handle the program removal and leftover removal while they have many other important things during using the computer, so getting such an program on Mac will be very helpful and useful.
Troubleshoot common uninstall problems on Mac
As we have mentioned above, like uninstall Avast Free Antivirus, simply dragging the target program to the Trash just can help you uninstall the main process file on the Mac, those associated preference and support files are not included in the removing items, and we also told you the general locations of these files on Mac. In this case, you should pay attention to the additional removal of these files on your computer.
In some situations, malware or rogue programs may refuse to be uninstalled on the computer, and associated tricky processes or files may frequently prevent you removing them successfully, so you need a more professional uninstall utility to handle this kind of removal to ensure the effective removal of these applications.
Unknown uninstall error
Get professional Mac uninstall tool to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus now
You might be also interested in:
Tages:delete Avast Free Antivirus leftovers Avast Free Antivirus removal Avast Free Antivirus removal on Mac
You might be also interested in:
- Available Ways to Uninstall BT-AT 1.4 on Mac
- Instructions to uninstall BTFlip 2.0 - Mac Program Removal
- How can Uninstall bTop1 Developer Tools 1.1 on Mac - bTop1 Developer Tools 1.1 Removal
- Remove btpd-front 0.13 - Uninstall btpd-front 0.13 Completely for Mac
- Uninstall BTV Pro 6.0b7 - howtofixmac.com removal instructions
- Instructions to uninstall Bub & Bob X 1.5 - Mac Program Removal
- Available Ways to Uninstall Bubble 1.2 on Mac